Renew IT will be donating a percentage of the laptops, we buy from you to these remote indigenous schools, throughout Australia who otherwise wouldn’t have access to technology like this.
In 2011, 80% of all Australians accessed the Internet regularly, but just 6% of residents in some remote Aboriginal communities had a computer.
- Metro Usage
- Remote Usage
- Assisting underprivileged students across Australia.
- Assisting students in remote communities.
- Assisting students with limited access to technology.
- Students access to computers to improve their learning.
- Donating percentage of equipment that is bought to underprivileged students.
- Donating towards a good cause – helping students in Indigenous and rural Australian schools have opportunities and more equal access.
Get in contact with…
if you have any redundant IT equipment that you no longer use or feel doesn’t have a use.
Renew IT will cross check the assets to ensure they are in good working condition, have appropriate chargers.
Renew IT will inform you and the rest of our clientele of the great work your school/university is helping do to bridge the gap and give indigenous schools and communities access to the technology that we have.